Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Landonism!

December 16, 2008


Now this is a new one! My little 17 month old almost 18 month old did something very funny… although he can’t speak real words he is very smart and almost always copies either his brother or Mom and Dad. Well, I guess because our family is in the holiday mood with Christmas being around the corner, we’ve been watching a lot of Christmas movies…like It’s a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th street, and White Christmas. Well, I in particular love ‘White Christmas’ and I’ve been watching it a lot since, I have to sit down to feed the baby I turn on the movie for a little bit. Well, you know you’ve been watching a movie too much when your little 17 month old is trying to copy the movie. You know the scene where they’re practicing the ‘Minstrel’ number at the lodge, well my little one started saying a part of the movie. In the beginning of the number where Crosby, Kaye, and Clooney started telling jokes in one part (Clooney) says “ That a joke” and the boys go “Ah Ha”, (Clooney) “ That was told” , (boys) “Ah Ha”, (Clooney ) “ In the Minstrel days of old…..” Well, after Clooney (the girl) said her part in the movie, Landon just started copying the part where Crosby and Kaye say “Ah Ha”. It is soooo funny! Now I sing the one part to him and he repeats the “Ah Ha” back to me! He also started dancing while they were dancing. It is sooo cute! I’m going to have to record it.

0 comments: