Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Loganism

December 13, 2008


This is going to be short but, I thought it was very funny! Yesterday I was watching Scrooge (the musical- and the only good version) with Logan. As we were watching he noticed the ghosts coming and trying to help Scrooge. He says “Mom, what are the ghosts trying to do?” I told him that they’re trying to help Scrooge become a better man and to repent and make good choices…he stops me and says “You mean their trying to teach him a lesson?” I said,“yes, they are”…then his eyes widened with an astonished look on his face and with his mouth open he turns to me and says…”Mom I think they’re trying to teach me a lesson too!” I thought it was really cute! December 16th- Logan wanted to get out his winter hat and gloves this morning because it had just snowed. When he arrived at his school (the Headstart program) his teacher noticed that he was all bundled up with his coat, gloves, hat, jacket and umbrella (in case it snowed…he just received the spider-man umbrella for his birthday the 1st of December from Grandma Candy and was excited to use it) and asked if Logan was cold…Logan said “I’m freezing straight down to my underwear”. He makes me laugh!

0 comments: