Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Valentines


Feb. 13th 2009

Wow, that pictures dark... I took Kirt to the Marriage Conference that was at Thanksgiving Point... it was of course, 'free' we got tickets through Logan's school. They were promoting this conference and family togetherness. So we got to benefit! It was really cool, we had a very nice catered dinner ( Kirt and I had chicken in herb sauce, vegetables, salad and breadsticks) then we got to listen to some speakers (John and Jane Covey, Lund, and I forgot the other one) they also provided chocolate turtle cake and drinks ( water and pink lemonade). It was sooo nice just being the two of us, my Mom was very kind to take our children for 4 hours... yeah you had to listen to speakers that long, but it was free and a date which I haven't had with Kirt in a long time.

0 comments: