Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lincoln SMILED!!!




January 22,2009 ... Lincoln smiled at me for the first time!!!! Well, I actually think he smiled before that, but my husband kept saying it was 'gas' (cute uh?)... But, today I know for sure that it's not just him letting himself go...it was me that caused so much happiness in his little life! I started talking to him and he smiled right at me and started making those cute cooing sounds babies start to make. I love it when they hit this point in life, it makes my whole heart swell with joy and happiness. He looks at me with loving eye's and directly at me...smiles!!!! Oh...it's wonderful! On a side note it's taken him till today, the 31st for him to smile at his Dad!!! Mom is special!!!!!!!!!!And another extra side note the dates on the pictures are wrong...my camera is psycho.

1 comments:

Carebear said...

Mom IS special - and he's a cutie! Good job, Kel!