Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Hopscotch"

Well...I like to mention the cute things Logan says every once and a while...Kirt went to a career fair last week and for some reason they always hand out little toys and Kirt gave Logan an airplane that he got there; and it's one of those cheapy light wood, that's like paper kind. Well, Logan looks at what Kirt gives him and says "Dad, your so wonderful, thank you", then after about 5 minutes of play time Landon gets a hold of it and rips it into two and three and many more pieces. Logan looked at the airplane and says very happily..."Oh, that's o.k. I'll just go and get some 'hopscotch' to fix it!"(meaning scotch tape)...it was cute!!! I was very proud of my Logan, that he didn't get angry at his brother for ruining something that he really liked..I have a good boy!

1 comments:

Carebear said...

Wow! Are you sure he's related to Clark? There's no way that would happen here - oh, and the hopscotch... that's just dang cute!!