Sunday, February 1, 2009

The greatest shopping day of the year!!!

On January 28th I decided to go shopping at The Children's Place they happen to be having a huge sale!!! Everything in the older kid section was $5.99 ...yes, everything! and the little kids section was $4.99. It was wonderful! It felt like Christmas as I grabbed JEAN PANTS for $5.99 a piece and a 3 in 1 jacket for Lincoln for $4.99! I got my sister-in-law, Liz some clothes as well which I hope is o.k. for the prices I got them! I also got my sister, Kenna some really cool clothes for good prices... (we're starting to share sale knowledge...like tell each other when the sales come) It's really awesome!!! But earlier that day I went to a grocery store (Buy Low Market) that I thought had opened the day before, but it didn't and they were giving away a free bag of groceries that day for the first 1,000 customers! So I got some free food and stuff! It was a good day!!!! Almost euphoric!!!

0 comments: